CCD Superstores commenced operations in March 24th 1993 as a small grocery store retailing vegetables, frozen food, bread, soda drinks and other perishable items. It operated for five years, before transforming into a wholesale shop in 1999. In 2000, it became a superstore merchandising a wider range of products like electronics, toys and games, clothes, cards, cleaning materials, books and stationery, baby products, liquors and juices, cereals, biscuits and bread, can vegetables, foods condiments/baking, frozen and others. Today, the store owns a warehouse where all these items are preserved and transferred to the supermarket as quickly as possible. It also offers variety of services like home delivery and after sales services for bulk purchases.
CCD Superstores employs various seasoned professionals like accountants, marketers, purchasing and supply chain managers, HR personnel and other professionals to run its operations. It invests in the training and re-training of staff to meet customers’ satisfaction. CCD’s monthly promotions have endeared the store to the hearts of its several patrons.
At CCD Superstores, we believe in the ethical values of honesty, openness, social responsibility, and caring for others.
We are guided by our philosophy:
- To provide the best selection of high-quality goods and services at fair prices
- To commit ourselves to high ethical standards, and sound financial management
- To deliver outstanding customer service through a friendly, knowledgeable staff
- To provide equal opportunity, fair compensation, and a safe, supportive work environment
- To practice corporate good citizenship and participate in community affairs